Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lousy 2 Weeks

It has been a lousy past 2 weeks for me. Mark by tiredness, stress, low morale, uncertainty, bad luck and lack of support. Sometimes I just want to give up and throw in the towel. Never felt like that before, at least not that I can remember.

Sometimes people ask me, "How come you are not panicking, I am already panicking?"
I replied, "I am actually panicking but I just don't show it."

When I was younger and not too long ago, I am an emotionally direct person. When I am angry, I will show my anger, when I am unhappy, I will show my unhappiness, when I dislike what the person is doing, I will screw him upside down.

For these past few months, seem like I have changed. More nice, more humble, more cool, more patient, less carefree and showing less of my emotions. Guess that the environment really can change someone.

I always remember the advices my mentor gave me and I have always live by it:

1. Got mouth can ask right.
2. Must be resourceful.
3. Must be nice to people.
4. Must always cover yourself.
5. Some people are not worth helping.

So far these advices have been useful. Hope it will be a better week ahead....

No comments: