Friday, September 21, 2007

Where is my team Dude?

Me: "When is my team coming in?"
Boss: "Not so soon."

WHAT?! I thought I am suppose to have like 2 to 3 person in my team. How about at least give me 1 first?? You know I can't be tying up all the merchants and going around Singapore to make sure they put up our POSM (point of sales material - something you put in or outside your store to show a promotion is going on). Singapore is so BIG, yes its a tiny red dot but I am even tinier.

Its already towards the end of September, I can't imagine that if people still don't come into my team soon, I will be:

1. Eating into my own pay because my transport allowance is not enough to cover my trips around Singapore

2. Walking alone during the Christmas Season just to check out whether merchants put up our POSM

3. So familiar with Singapore that I know whether the taxi uncle is going the longer route cheating my money

What is a manager without his team? What is a king without his castle?


( For my next article, I will be writing my POSM Strategy. For my competitors who are reading this, stay tuned! You know who you are... Wahahahahaha...)

No comments: