Monday, July 31, 2006

An Article About Nothing

One friend after another are flying away. This Tuesday 1st August, Wise Tiger is flying back to US for his studies. He told me he will be back next year December. I still want to believe he is bullshitting, I want to believe that he will be back this December not next year. Running away from your problems is not a solution.

Another friend Little Tiger is flying off to South Africa on 12th August for 1 to 2 months depending on circumstances and maybe leaving for Australia in October again because of work. I think I wont see him for 3 months. The worse thing is he just got a girlfriend and he has to fly off for work. Poor girlfriend, they just got together and have to part for 3 months.

Mr Alien is flying off this 27th August to South Korea and will be back in November. He is going for a student exchange. Pretty cool cos he does not have to do any assignments or take any exams. He is like going there for holidays, very lucky but poor girlfriend too. She is gonna miss him a lot.

Everyone is going to start school soon. So no more meeting them on weekdays. Haha... Anyway I wont be free on weekdays also. My school is from Monday to Wednesday. Then with so much work, Thursday and Friday will be doing OTs and weekends is for doing projects.

So it will be work, school, work, school, work, school, WORK and SCHOOL. I think August and September will sucks. I just bought a camera for my projects. And I like have to borrow money from Little Tiger first to buy it. Today, Big Tiger and Wierd Tiger help me bargain for a better deal. Big Tiger got me a free tripod stand and a bigger memory SD card and Wise Tiger help me got a free screen protector and Little Tiger finance the purchase. Cool.....

Besides borrowing money from Little Tiger to pay for my camera, I borrow from Mr Wall to pay for my school fees for 2 consecutive months. You see, in life I am not afraid to have no money because I have friends, my friends dont have to be rich, they just have to be generous. Of course I have good credibility thats why they lent me money. :) They are investing in a potentially successful person. Do you all know that people born on the 23rd of October 1982 are destined for greatness....

I met my friends on Saturday and we were talking about asking girls out. So this girl ask me in jest why don't I ask her out. Ok so I ask her in jest does she want to go out with me, and she replied see how lor. Ya see what, see the weather, your mood or see when the cows can fly. Anyway, the thing about her is that she is funnily chor lor (rough). Like putting one leg up to scratch her leg, talking about toilet humour and who knows the next thing she does is start digging her nose or scratching her armpit. Can you PLEASE have some IMAGE....

Actually I didn't want to name this article "An Article About Nothing" but rather "People Born On The 23rd Of October 1982 Are Destined For Greatness." I decided against it because I find the title a bit too long.

No comments: