Monday, July 17, 2006

Season Of Love

Last Saturday, met up with my ex-school mates at Mind's Cafe at Boat Quay. Saw this really tall and charming girl who work there taught us how to play board games. My friends told me I should get her number since she kept talking to me. Shit.... How come I didn't notice that?? Never mind... Let it be part of a beautiful memory. Just like those I have met in the past..... Bwahahahahaha......

After that we went to eat my favourite bak chor mee at Circular Road. Nothing fantastic about it but I just like eating it. For me, I don't need a reason to do something or like something. Very illogical right, sounds like a girl right. Haha.... We were actually talking about Mr Wise Tiger's love problem that night after eating.

You see he actually fell in love with a girl. Had confessed his feelings before. Remained as good friends with her. And is now fighting his own feelings whether to confessed again or not. Although before that the girl had a boyfriend, she is now single again and has show some positive signs towards my friend. He is afraid that if he confessed again, it would damage their friendship and the trust she had in him. He can't stop himself from analysing all the little gestures and things she done. To try to interpret whether those actions meant anything at all. Haven't we all made that mistake before, always trying to analyse whether someone like you or not. I gave up doing that long ago cos its too bothersome. I prefer to have a peace of mind and to be happy.

Mr Wierd Tiger told him he should just go for it and tell her his feelings for her. And stop wondering whether she like him or not. The only way to know the answer is to ask her and not try to interpret her actions. And yes! Mr Wise Tiger has decided to pluck up his courage and tell her he likes her when he sees her again. All the best dude!

Mr Wierd Tiger himself had a brush with a 16 year old girl, he didn't really said much but from what he said, it looks like its over and the reason for it was that she was too young for him. I pretty much admire his balls for daring to tell a girl he likes her directly.

Mr Little Tiger recently got to know a girl on friendster. They had went out a few times and it seems like its progressing smoothly. They are not together yet but can see he is dipped in the sea of love. Congrats to him.....

As for me..... Its just me and my stupid pride........

No comments: