Monday, February 05, 2007

Fate

As I am typing away at my keyboard at night in the office, thoughts came across my mind, as I type I think, not about work but something else. I usually can't multi-task. Strangely that night I was able to work and think of something else at the same time.

What was I thinking? I was thinking about women. I was thinking about all the wonderful encounters and times we spend together. The meals, shopping, clubbing, verbal jousting, bickering, acting like kids, exchanging and sharing of food. But I can never be with them. Why? When I met them, they already have a boyfriend, going through a divorce and have a kid, married with a kid but not on good terms with the husband or going to get married.

As the thoughts go through my mind, it brought a smile to me, it was happy and it will never last. They belong to someone else at that moment. I realised it is really important at which stage of a woman's life you meet her. Who you meet first is the one you will be with.

I have friends who have no qualms about taking another person's girlfriend or wife. Will you?For those who are inexperience in the affairs of the heart, you probably think its easy to answer
this question. Because at this moment you are thinking with your head. I have friends who go with their hearts.( a more accurate description is that they think with their dicks)

Fortunately, unlike most ordinary men, I have a stronger willpower. But what if one day, at a moment of weakness, I recklessly abandon all my values and succumb to the lust of flesh and decide to go with my heart. Never underestimate the affairs of the heart.

Then the clicking sound of the keyboard came back to my senses, I was still working late into the night. I may tell you that I am forgetful, you may think I have forgotten, I did not. I was lying. Those short moments of happiness will always be on my mind.....

No comments: