Sunday, January 28, 2007

RAIN's Coming World Tour

I can't believe it! I actually went to watch RAIN's concert, he didn't disappoint me and totally fulfill my expectations of his concert..... It was boring!

I can't fathom why people (read: females) are going gaga over him. I mean he has small eyes, no outstanding features and a wierd hairstyle. I have small eyes, an outstanding feature (nose) and a nice hairstyle. :)

There were lots of fire works and visual spectacles, whenever he speaks English, they (read: females again) scream! I mean I speak better English, in fact I speak really well. (ok kidding) He uses a cheap trick on them (read: naive females), he say they are his babies. -_-" And of course they scream AGAIN. I am sure if Peggy-san didn't go with me, she would scream her lungs out. She probably wanted to keep her image in front of me, don't worry I have already known you too well, so you can't trick me.

RAIN did the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, he took a white towel wipe his perspiration and threw it into the crowd! And against all logic that you should jump and duck away from that filthy towel, people (read: who else but females) jump for it! Amazing...

Despite all of RAIN's weird antics and funny hairstyle, I wish his concerts a success because he will be donating to those Children with AIDS. God bless his concerts and a speedy recovery of his arm.

Thanks to Peggy-san, she let me in on the fact that he is the same age as me - 25 years old this year. I guess I have found the formula to success, I mean if he can do it, I can too. So I will name myself SUNSHINE, learn a few slick dance moves, learn a bit of Korean and I will go to Korea and name my concerts "SUNSHINE's Coming World Tour". Call the Korean ladies my BABIES and throw towels, water bottles and sunglasses at them. (at least I throw more souveniers)

From today onwards, call me SUNSHINE, baby....

No comments: