Monday, June 25, 2007

My Five Wives

Hi people!

Do you see the young and handsome guy on the extreme right? Yup thats me... You see 4 beautiful women sitting beside me, starting from my right, the first woman is pointing number 1, the second woman is flashing the number 2, the third woman is showing number 3 and the fourth woman is displaying number 5. Well people those are the ranking of my five wives. :) (1,2,3 & 5, Number 4 is missing because she has something on)

We decide to have a family photo, so that I can keep it in my wallet and look at whoever is missing when I go out. Let me introduce my 5 wives to you, starting from Number 1...

Number 1
She is usually the one that takes care of me and helps me organise things (read: control me). A very funny and crappy girl. I like the way she laughs. Can look glam one moment and cute the other. Always caring, patient and helpful towards me, no matter how grumpy I am. Has leadership that is why she is number 1. Number 1.....

Number 2
She is a nice girl who always think of others first. She has a charming smile, a food lover, enjoys playing game(mahjong) and a natural athelete (beats me at pool). Always accomodating towards me. Can take my nonsense and rubbish. I like....

Number 3
She is the one that pays for my breakfast, lunch, dinner and cab fare. Always plotting to make me fat by sharing food with me. A capable woman with a gigglish laughter. Cute at times and fierce the other. Will be patient with me for the same thing that she will be impatient to others. Very lucky..... (and I don't know why)

Number 4
She belongs to a rare species of women who still does housework and cook. A good listener and someone who takes care of the family. Very fierce towards me but I know she is acting. Always fall for my tricks to make me look clever. Thinks I am capable and very encouraging towards me. Nice.....

Number 5
She is the youngest of my five wives. A clever girl and also has good taste because she laughs at everything I say. She always makes me feel like the funniest man in the world. Always scolds me for no reason (I am impressed). Haha....


As Number 1 has allowed me to have up to 8 wives, 3 places are actually up for grabs namely Number 6, 7 and 8. If you think you are good enough, please seek an audition with Number 1,2 and 3 although I am not sure why I can't make my own choices.

Oh yah.... This morning I read a book by Malcolm Gladwell's "The Tipping Point". In the book, it states that men are capable of feeling strongly for a few people and will only be overloaded when it reaches Number 10 to 15. Given my kind heart, I think I will extend it to 15 wives. That means I will have to buy 15 wedding gowns and have 30 Father and Mother-laws and not to say the numerous new relatives I will get.

I would really love to share my love with all of you but as you know there is only one me. So hurry up! While stock lasts......

No comments: