Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Don't worry... I am still alive.

Lately I have been depressed. I don't know why but I am just depress. I drag myself to work, I daydream at work, I am depress cos I can't seem to fall sick, I can't seem to walk properly, I can't bring myself to laugh properly. Feel like shutting myself from the rest of the world.

Lots of work to do, lots of school work to do. Procrastinate, procrastinate and still procrastinating. I seem to be that kind of person who needs that last minute chunk of pressure to squeeze productivity out of me.

I am getting old, I am just a grumpy old man, long winded, slow, weak old man. Lucky me, bless me with women who stand by me and love me for who I am. Bless old man.

For all this, don't worry... I am still alive. What cannot kill you can only make you stronger.

No comments: