Monday, December 29, 2008

Sleepless In Singapore

I have gone 30 hours without sleep...

Of course it cannot compare with the immortals of the Subaru Challenge, where contestants go more than 80 hours without sleep to win a car. I am only a mortal, so not going without sleep for more than 10 hours is wrong... totally wrong...

I know you think that I love to sleep, it's true and that's because I don't really sleep when I sleep. That's because everytime I sleep, I dream a lot and it feels like watching a movie, very drama and meaningless. It's just like drama serial except you don't understand it.

Correction, my dreams should be consider movies because everytime I woke up from a dream and sleep back again, I dream of something different...

Imagine after a hard day at work, you go home and watch TV. After watching TV, you go back to work again. That is how I feel...

And it's no secret that Sunday is my favourite day of the week because I get to sleep the whole day. To make up for the sleep that I have lost for the week...

No comments: