Saturday, January 30, 2010

1st Day @ School

Back to school again. I realised I have been studying for most of my life. In fact I have been studying for 81.48148148148% of my life at the age of 27. Here is how it is counted,

2 years of Kindergarden
6 years of Primary School
4 years of Secondary School
4 years of Centralised Institute
1 year of University (Banking & Finance - Not my cup of tea)
2 years of Diploma (Advertising & Design - Advertising works for me, not design, anything to do with technical and maths are not even my cup of soya bean. If I live during stone age, most likely I will be a gatherer.)
And now another 3-4 years in University (it really depends how I choose my units)

That would be a minimum of 22 years of education... That is pretty educated for anyone huh... Ok after completing my degree... I shall call myself Dr Pineapple Tat...

No comments: