Monday, January 25, 2010

3 Decades of Nothingness

Happy New Year!!........ Oh... It's already 25 Jan...

Ok Happy January!!

3 decades of my life has almost pass... Are we just going through the motion of life... Sleep, eat, work and play... Look forward to something like an event, birthday, holiday, meet up and soon these will pass... These are experiential stuff which some we can remember and some we can't. If we do these things but we forgot about them, should we do it at all?

Can you remember what you eat last Wednesday? Where you go 2 Saturdays ago? What you said to a friend 3 Sundays ago? Remember how you celebrate your first birthday?

I think I will forget that I have written this post after 2 months or after it is being buried by other posts. I always think it is good to have a short memory, so you will become more forgiving. However if we forget, we will not learn our lesson...

If you think this post make no sense... You maybe right... And I will definitely be right that you will forget about this...

No comments: