Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pineapple TODAY 5th edition

I have decided to revamp The Pineapple Times into Pineapple TODAY. I am not sure what is there to revamp but all newspaper revamp once in a while, new look, new content, new price. Even FHM revamp themselves. Maybe I should add some sexy pictures inside here. Of course being the chief editor, journalist, columnist and correspondent, I will gladly hold the post of chief artistic creative photographer... Now for some sexy models for the revamp... Woohoo!!


Pineapple TODAY

Lunch with Ms Pooh

If there are no weekends in a week, I would be having lunch with Ms Pooh everyday. Strangely, when we were in the same school 10 years ago, we had lunch in the canteen but never share our thoughts as much as we had now. Maybe because there were Mr Alien, Mr Sun, Mr Nose, Mr Weird Tiger and Ms Pikachu, so attention was split among everyone.

Everyday at lunch there seem to be some topic of discussion, usually about life (what else?). Today she suddenly made me realise what is EQ. She say that someone with high EQ is someone "who can control their own emotions". Someone who can control what they say and how they feel. This is a simple concept that I did not realise.

Today we also talk about the topic on sleeping (yes we talk about mundane thingys), I told her that my friend Ms Piggy seems to be able to sleep practically in any situation, in the class, in the cab, in the theatre, in the bar, while sitting... Ms Pooh concluded that she must have high EQ because she can control where she sleeps.


Correspondent: Pineapple Tat


Oh yah... Forgot to put the photos of the sexy models...







Chief Artistic Creative Photographer: Pineapple Tat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are molesting the mannequin instead!KL :)