Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Third Party

Ms K told me that she dreamt of a third party in our lives. She saw the girl approached her and wanted to tell her about 'us'. I intercepted and held both the girl's hands and pull her to one side telling her that I have not told her about 'us' yet... Strangely in real life, I think I will just pretend that I don't know who that person is and assume she is a crazy woman...

The next thing is that Ms K said she could see the third party clearly. She describe her as short and someone from my class. I hope this third party is beautiful and rich... Beautiful, for no reason... Rich, so that I can stop working and retire... Plus it would be good if she can drive and cook too... These are important skills, so that she can drive me anywhere I want to go and eat whatever I thought of... (Ok I am dreaming...)

Anyway I didn't ask for more details because I didn't think she existed... Until Ms K told me she even knew her name... It really made me sit up... I said 'who'? Her name she said is called Erdinger... I think I have met her somewhere before......

No comments: