Thursday, August 10, 2006

Photoshoot

Last week I went to my first photoshoot. I saw models and they really look glam. They are really different from the pretty girls you saw on the streets. They are really tall (must be the heels) and its amazing they can smile at will. Pose all kinds of pose and still look glam. Wow.....

I was suppose to be part of the background posing as a photographer. There were also other photographers, of course they were also actors or rather props which they call us, or another term is extras. I didn't know a photoshoot took a lot of time. You just keep posing the same position again and again. And if you did not get a desirable position or a comfortable one, it could be quite tiring. I was lucky, I got to sit down.

The most tiring people must be the models. They have to keep smiling, look good and withstand the glare and heat of the lights and continue posing different posers. Its refreshing and fun for the first 5 minutes cos its something new.

No wonder models earn so much.

No comments: