Monday, December 25, 2006

All I want for Christmas is...

This year's Christmas is one of surprises and sharing. I didn't unexpect to receive that many gifts, a tie, a rubber ball, mug, chocolate and more chocolate! I am touched. Looking back at the year. It has been quite eventful. Christmas is such a day that you thought of people you miss, ponder whether you should buy something for someone and also think "hey its gonna be a new year again..."

God has a way of answering our questions and this Christmas, He answered a few of my questions. Christmas is a season of giving, sharing, forgiving and letting go. He made me realised a few things and in that process I was able to let go a few things. Things that has always weigh like a stone in my heart, a baggage called "past" that I have been carrying. All have been let go. Or did I thought I let go? Only time will tell.

Now I can travel lighter on the journey of life. Thank you God for revealing these answers to me and showing me the answers probably at an appropriate time. This year, I have been blessed with good fortune and though its not always smooth, we would not learn anything if everything is too easy.

As I am going to eat, I want to thank God for the food, bless the food and cleanse the food and bless me, my friends and family to have a good day ahead, in Christ name. Amen.

No comments: