Sunday, December 10, 2006

Man......

Man is illogical....

Marching along Orchard Road looking for that elusive gift, it was people mountain people sea. Swimming in the crowd, Mr Hans had no idea what he wants to buy for that girl.

Me: "Why are you buying her a gift when you think its impossible between the both of you?"
Mr Hans: "I just want to thank her for bringing me to church."
Me: "When you are not going to join??"
Me: "You are just using Christmas as an excuse to buy her something."
Mr Hans: "Yah..."

To me, it seems like he is buying a goodbye gift for her. In the end, he only bought a Christmas card and will continue to search for "The Gift". He is giving up on the courtship because he felt it was going no where yet he still wants to buy present for her. Why? To make himself feel better??

Man is emotional.....

I have a friend who constantly has relationship problems. He always seems to meet the wrong girl. The girls he met is always full of drama and stunts. In every relationship, he always put in his best. He just broke up with his girlfriend. I don't know if its confirm this time. Because they break patch break patch break patch break patch.... But this time he seems really down. God bless him.

Man is wierd.......

A friend is constantly looking for love. I told him to get his life in order which is more important as he is young. Midway in the conversation, he told me he is sorry that he has a sudden change in mood. I told him not to be apolegetic, as the person he is sorry to is himself, as whatever mistakes he had done he is ultimately responsible for it. Suddenly he gave me a prophetic vision...

The prophet: "Tat oh man, you are exactly the same. Like the guy I knew that stumble me. Be careful as a friend. I warn you to use words carefully for you are given a gift. A gift that affects many people. If you are not careful, many people will fall. Time will show you."
The prophet: "Never ask someone to say sorry to himself, go think about it."
Me: "..... -_-" I don't understand."
The prophet: "Nah you will. Time will teach you. I can't. There is a time for it."

Suddenly I feel like I am the most dangerous person in the world like Mao Zedong or Hitler. That my words can sway a million people to go to war. I apologise if I might have upset you. I believe if encouragement and coaxing doesn't work, tough love should be use.

Man is illogical, emotional and wierd.... just like women......

No comments: