Friday, December 15, 2006

True to yourself

Have been thinking... Thinking whether I am too straightforward... Too honest... You must be wondering shouldn't we all be honest?? I always like my buddy's straightforwardness and Rayvin's frankness. When they don't like someone, they tell them, they show it and they screw them. Isn't it great! So you can be sure when they are friends with you, they geniuine like you. When you do something wrong, they will point it out and you can change.

Today a friend was joking, laughing at lunch with me. Suddenly he got serious and advise me as someone who has been through life more than me, that being straightforward is not good, showing your feeling is tantamount to suicide. All these years I have been admiring qualities that don't work?? When you are angry, show it, and don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight kind of thinking. If its war they want, its war they get type of mentality.

Being frank is helping your friends, isn't it? And don't take nonsense from people and people who loses their temper at you now and then through no fault of your own. Shouldn't we just screw them upside down rightside up??

He says not everyone can take jokes and there is the right time for everything and he preach the reasons for being a gentlemen. Somehow he didn't say a lot but what he says really makes me think and ponder and puts me in deep thoughts.

Should I stop joking, stop being honest to people, stop letting people know what they are doing is wrong? He told me I haven't seen the world yet. When I have seen it, then I can tell him how it really looks like.

I appreciate his advises because he was being honest with me which its a quality I admired. I don't really know him, probably that was one of his honest moments and for the rest of the time he say he was acting. Actually I am also dishonest, I am quite dishonest towards my own feelings.

When I was in sales, I had a team leader who told me I have a weakness and that is if I don't like someone, it can be spotted easily. Its a weakness? Oh! I hope the person that I don't like knows and don't come near me. Isn't it wonderful! Wooo.....

After so many years of following this belief, then some people come to you to tell you its wrong. Of course you should stop and think whether its true when its more than 1 person saying it. I believe in being open-minded too, thats why I took my friend's advice seriously. Always improve yourself.

I am not sure whether I should follow the advice but for now what I am sure is that, ask me for my opinion and I will tell you the truth, piss me off and I will show you my displeasure, do me wrong and I will screw you! HAHA!!!

Must be quite late.... Because I am writing nonsense....

No comments: