Monday, July 12, 2010

4 Years Later

The handphone alarm rang... I woke up at 2.30am, everything is going as planned... I lied on my bed, waiting for my brother's cue to switch on the TV in the living room. Face half covered with pillow, I hear no TV noise, maybe the match haven't start yet, though it should start at that time. Went back to sleep unknowingly...

Then I woke up and heard my father came out of his room talking to my brother that it is still 0-0 and that the match is not exciting. I can hear the noise of the soccer fans chanting from my room... Yeah the match is not exciting YET... I will lied down and wake up when the match gets more exciting...

Finally I woke up... It is morning... I asked my brother sleepily while lying in the bed the score (face still covered with pillow). The funny thing about my brother besides that he doesn't seem to sleep, is that he will only answer what you asked. He answered only "1-0", nothing more nothing less. Then of course I have to asked him who won which either he mumbled or I can't hear him. And then I asked him who scored. He replied "Iniesta" and I knew Spain won and went back to sleep again... Waiting for the World Cup 4 years later......

No comments: