Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blood Type Ms A

One night, while I was engrossed with my work, suddenly a woman’s voice asked me…

Ms A: “Pineapple Tat, have you seen my drop of blood?”

Pineapple Tat: “What drop of blood??” (Puzzled by this unique 1st in the world question)

Ms A: “I had a paper cut on my finger and I flick my finger. Now the drop of blood is gone and I can’t find it.”

Pineapple Tat: “……“ ( -_-: )

And then we both stood up and look for that drop of blood, especially if it is lucky enough to have landed anywhere on you...

Ms A went to the toilet and came back to report to me the good news that she could not find it anywhere on her.

I know any man who meets a damsel in distress especially after she has lost a drop of blood would have called the ambulance, find a bandage, or bought iron tablets for her and would have asked “are you ok, do you need a hug?” kind of stuff.

However I believe in the concept of “Give a woman a fish and she will ask for more, teach a woman to fish and she will never look for you anymore.” (Ok I trademark and copyright this now, whichever works)

So I taught Ms A what she should have done.

Pineapple Tat: “Ms A, in the first place why did you FLICK your finger when you cut yourself?” (I was looking for insight which is also part of my job)

Ms A: “......” (Ok no insight)

Pineapple Tat: “Logically people would have gone and wash their finger first and then find a plaster RIGHT...”

Ms A: “......” (Ok still no insight on behaviour)

(One friend was laughing in the background because she witnessed the whole incident)


Oh ya... By the way where is that missing drop of blood......?????

No comments: