Friday, May 20, 2011

Come out of hiding

After going into hiding for almost 9 months and being really sure that no one is reading my blog anymore, I decided to come out of hiding.

You might be asking (whoever is reading this, oh ya no one should be reading this) why did I went into hiding?

Firstly, I love to hide. When I was young I like to play hide and seek. It is a silly game to play in a 4 room HDB flat (about 100 sqm I think) but still that few seconds of not being found is thrilling...

Secondly, I think I am anti-social (my father said that), however no one believes me on this, thus I need to prove it. Ok proven...

Thirdly, I am a philosopher. All philosophers need to go into hiding because they are banish for some reason, exiled and disappeared for no reason I think...

Lastly, I think I am bored of hiding......

No comments: