Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How not to think about other women

Ms K for some strange reason asked me not to think about other women and sometimes accuse me of thinking about other women.

I thought about it…

Asking me not to think about other women is like asking me not to think about food.

It is impossible because when Ms K asked me not to think about other women, an image of a woman appears in my head. I am sure it is also appearing in your head right now.

So technically this is a bad move from Ms K’s part.

However I have thought of a solution.

That is to add a moustache to every woman’s face that I think of.

So technically I am thinking about other women BUT they have been “manly-fied” by the moustache.

So next time when Ms K asked me “Are you thinking about other women again?” I will say “Yes and they have moustaches on their face…”

Which means the other women like my mother, mother-in-law and grandmother would have moustaches on their face too……

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am really happy to find this. Good job!

Pineapple Tat said...

Hey! Thank you for your compliment! Hope you enjoy the rest of the articles too. Have a blessed week!