Monday, October 08, 2007

Just write baby

As mention in my last article, I will try to write everyday as a social experiment. I will write what I like and how I like it without caring about the content or topic... So I am going to write like a girl!

Ok today I saw my cousin at UE Square in a art & craft shop. Apparently she is there teaching art & craft to kids. The best part is that I didn't know anything about her. You see, she belongs to my mum's side and I am more close to my father's relatives. Thus I have learnd more about her than I have seen her for 20 years of Chinese New Year (ok we usually see each other on CNY). Today I finally know her age and she is born on 1986. Haha... I just thought she would know 2 of my friends who studied in SP interior design like her. But they are born in 1984, so I actually thought her to be older. (I don't mean that, you do look young, it's just that it did not cross my mind about your age)

After writing in one breathe, I shall stop here and do my stuff. What stuff you might ask, like sleeping?

No comments: