Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ms Scorpio

Mr Nose once mention to me that he hardly know any girl who is a scorpio, in fact he doesn't even know one! He was wondering how come it is so difficult to know a scorpio girl. I have to agree with him, cos in my memory I only like know 2 girls who are scorpio. Where has all the scorpio girls gone to??

You must be wondering why 2 guys are suddenly interested in getting to know a scorpio girl. Well... We once had a conversation where Mr Nose who is a scorpio mention that he once read a book that describe a relationship between 2 scorpios as a 'match made in heaven', it will be intense, full of jealousy and possessiveness of each other. It is a exciting relationship, therefore they wont feel bored in each other company. Anyone who reads this will go like WOOOOOOO..... Naturally, Mr Nose who is a pure scorpio will feel curious about whether its true or not. Even I am curious too. (although I think its bullshit)

Of course we did not delibrately go around looking for a scorpio gal or ask every female we know in our phone book whether they are one. But today my female buddy told us that this girl that we have went out a few times with is actually a scorpio! How careless can we be! When we knew it, we both were like 'oh no wonder'. Her character really suits a scorpio description. I was like "Yes! Yes! We finally found one!" clenching both my fist and raising up in the air as if I had scored a goal at World Cup and celebrating. Even Mr Nose is delighted. What joy to have found one and its just so near us.

These are the TraditionalScorpio Traits:

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

On the dark side.....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

The first time I met her, I found her cocky and articulate yet not arrogant, have an air of confidence yet insecure, outgoing and friendly yet could be anti-social. A bit of an enigma. Probably that explains why she had an air of mysteriousness around her. She is sociable yet you feel like you have not known her and that there is more to be discovered. Will every discovery be a shock or a delight? Or will I never get to know her?
It remains a mystery.

I am not sure about those other Scorpio traits, but she is definitely secretive, emotional and exciting.........

No comments: