Monday, June 26, 2006

No Time For Girls

You see 1 bad thing about this job I have is that I have no life. Why? Because its taking up so much of my time that all I see are my colleagues. Nothing wrong with that but then I would like to see other people too. I have been meeting Mr Nose almost everyday for the past month because he is doing part time with us, so after work we would meet up to talk cock, watch soccer, talk cock and watch even more soccer, talk cock and drink and watch even even more soccer. I even went to his house to watch soccer where he stay in Ang Mo Kio and me in Boon Lay.

Of course I have my off days, but then even on my off days I have to go back to office to do some work. My off days usually falls on Tuesday where I go to study at night. So my off days are like not even there. If I am lucky enough I would be able to sneak in a night to play soccer. The main point is I am not meeting any GIRLS..... AHHHHH....... Haha....

The last time I went out with a girl is like few weeks ago. You might think its like not too long ago right. Right but that girl is my female buddy, so not counted. But hey.... Guess what.... I just went out with a girl yeaterday. Oh yes..... but I am not going to tell you who is it. Haha...

Curiously, I always thought this girl had some attitude and also quite guai lan (cocky), although she claim guai lan and cocky are 2 different things. She admitted she is guai lan but not cocky. Doesn't matter. She sometimes does show some hint of being nice. Like asking about me and treating me to a drink. Weird girl though cos she refuse to let me pay her back when I told her to help me buy and insist on paying me back when I say its ok. She is a good friend to borrow money from cos you don't need to pay her back. :)

Yesterday she was suppose to meet her friend but he put her aeroplane, I wanted to meet Mr Nose but he got camp the next day and he got to wake up early. She told me she doesn't like to go home early, I told her me too. So I ask her out lor but then she hinted to me first. Haha....

We went to Coffee Bean to sit and talk cock. We talked about our past relationships. She had just ended her long term relationship like me although mine is like last December. And how the relationship is giving us problems. She told me that now she prefer older guys, she is 21 and I am 24. When I heard this, I purposely said I prefer older girls 23 years old and above. She told me girls are already mature at 21. I told her I want to play safe cos I dont like childish girls. Hehheh....

Before we part, we were at the MRT station waiting for the train, she told me I was full of crap, irritating and oh yah at Coffee Bean she said I am an MCP (Male Chauvinist Pig), I told her I purposely irritated her,

She: "I hope your train come soon."
Me: "I hope your train come soon too."
Me: "I am glad our feelings are mutual."
She: "You are irritating and I am going to slap you."
Me: "I know you won't and I am confident about that."
She: "So are you confident enough to shut up?"
Me: "Yes but I am not going to do it just because you told me to."
Me: "Are you sure you don't want to talk to me?"
She: "Yes."
Me: "Is that your final answer?"
She: "Yes."
Me: "Really? You don't know what you are missing out on."
She: "Bye." (her train came first and she gave me an abrupt bye and walk away)
She: "Bye." (turning around and smiling to me and giving me a proper bye this time)
Me: "Bye." (smiling back at her)

Hmmmm.... Should I ask her out again? Nah.... Remember I have no time for that......

No comments: