Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hello Kitty (Part 1)

When I first saw her, the first thing I said to her was,

Me: "So you were the one who anyhow throw my apps??" (smile)
Ms Kitty: "Huh?" (giving me a blank look)
Me: "Those (credit card)applications that were pass to me by my part timers that Saturday."
Ms Kitty: "Orh..." (smiling with no remorse at all, those are $$ you know) -_-"

It was a simple introduction, a beautiful smile and I could remember it clearly that was in June. She was the customer service officer(CSO) then taking care of the credit card retail hub and I the Sales Officer.

The second time I saw her at the same place, brochures littered around the floor and she was picking them up and I said,

Me: "You look helpless, do you need my help?"
Ms Kitty: "Hahahaha.... Ok." (laughing)

She has a demure and girlish appearance, slim with long hair. When she goes for lunch, I would mann the retail hub for her and everytime something wrong would happen, printer spoil, fax machine not working, photocopying of vouchers not done properly etc.... And then she is the kind that panics easily. -_-" Everytime we will find it funny to laugh at and we would accuse each other of being the jinx.

For weeks, we would often see each other a few times at the same place.....

No comments: