Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pictures of Your Object of Desire

Just now a friend sent me a photo of his object of affection through msn. While I was looking at it using the Windows Picture and Fax viewer, I realise that I have some pictures of my friends' objects of desire while scrolling. Come to think of it, my friends sometimes send me pictures of girls they like.

Ironically I do not have any photos of girls that I like, instead I have photos of girls that my friends like. I wonder how they got their photos, they are not photos that they took with them but photos of the girl alone or with someone else. I even saw one which is a IC photo!

While I only have my memory, they can take out the photo to admire when they don't see them. Seriously how did you all get the photos ah?? Because I never thought of asking for photos or even taking them from friends.

Strange isn't it.....

No comments: