Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Clean and Scrub, Spick and Span

I was cleaning up my forsaken room which I used to share with my father. I suspect that it must have been almost 2 years since I slept in that room, judging from the thickness of the dirt accumalated on the fan. I have this typical chinese habit of hoarding useless things like clips, 3 year old highlighters, paper bags that I never will use, university notes long long ago, boxes etc...

I think I took about 3 hours to clean just the fan, clear the cabinet and throw away all the useless stuffs, so that I will have more space to keep other useless stuffs... And I don't even know why I am writing about this... I guess packing and cleaning your house is theurapatic, it can make you feel happy and lighter; I am talking about it emotionally not your weight, so ladies you can try it. Sometimes losing weight don't really make you happy, only housework does...

No comments: