Monday, January 07, 2008

How To Drive A Man Crazy

I have told some girls before on what drives a man crazy. In case you have missed what I have taught before, these are what drives a man crazy... (In case you are still wondering what I am talking about, I am talking about what you can wear to drive them nuts)

1. Off shoulder clothes, the lower the better
Apparently when women show their shoulders, it drives men nuts. That is why in dating websites for foreign brides market to Europeans, the women are told to wear off shoulder clothes in their photos.

2. Tight skirts with slits, the higher the better
Ever wonder why cheongsams are design the way they are? To keep cool? Noooo.... To attract men of course, the ancients have always scheme against the man race.

3. Absurdly high heel shoes with strap around the ankles
I must admit these shoes really look nice. Makes the legs look tone, however its just another trap to drive men crazy...

Ok... After crapping about the above, seriously ladies you can try them and you will notice more men will look at you. Trust me... And if you happen to know me and dress like that, and realise that I am not looking at you, that's because I have stronger will power than most men. If you don't believe, you can try wearing it in front of me.......

No comments: