Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I See People Everywhere

Apparently I got this knack of seeing familiar faces almost everyday. Of course I am not talking about colleagues which you will definitely see almost everyday but people whom you seldom meet, don't really keep in touch, have not met for a long time, ex-colleagues, ex-schoolmates, people you have attended courses or talks with etc...

I see them at the MRT stations, saw them at nightspots, bump into them at shopping malls, even going for IPPT (a compulsory fitness test for previously conscript soldiers) at Maju Camp, I actually had the same test date with my friend Mr Alien who stays at Pasir Ris. Today I was given a shock when Ms Kitty, an ex-colleague, "OEI" me at Burger King at International Plaza. She happens to be on off today and was meeting a friend. I even saw an ex-boyfriend of a ex-classmate twice at Tanjong Pagar, once standing right in front of me in the train, another time walking past me at an underpass.

Everything is such a concidence or maybe it's fate or maybe I can just pretend I don't see them.

Some say it's because I have many friends.
Some say it's because I am good at recognising faces.
I say I should not owe people any money,
Because I cannot run away......

No comments: