Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dream Dream Dream

I have decided to write my blog religiously, make 1 billion dollars out of it and then retire when I am 29. I have thought of being a poet, an artist drawing by the Singapore River, a novelist writing romance novels or a story teller. If I can't be a story teller, I will be a con-artist (I will not cheat women and old people), operate a gambling syndicate or become a drug lord.

Today I had another dream...

Ring Ring Ring
Pineapple Tat: "Hello."
Caller: "Hello, is this American Express?"
Pineapple Tat:" Errr... No... This is Dat Banking Syndicate. How did you get my number?"
Caller:"Oh sorry... Someone gave me your number, ok bye..."
Pineapple Tat told Superman and Ms Piggy: "Hey, someone called me and thought she is calling American Express... Ha, I wished..."

Before I left the Old Chinese Banking Company, the sages over there warn me about going to Dat Banking Syndicate. Their prophecies keep ringing in my ears....

Sage Number 1: "People who has went there, in the end came back here..."
Sage Number 2: "Huhhhh.... You are going over there ar..."
Sage Number 3: "Why are you going over there??"
Sage Number 4: "What! You are going over there..."

And plus 254 other sages prophezies the same thing but in different variations. I never doubt leaving the incense smoke filled temple though the people there are friendly and helpful. I mean I was going for gold... Besides I am a mercenary, I can't live with nice people...

I was reaching for a cave full of gold but I found out it was a store room full of boxes and paper. Everyone seem to be keeping to themselves, form their own tribes, are hermits or outcasts. The real cave full of gold was in another cave deeper in the ground, still I heard there was silent war. I am glad I am in this store room afterall because it could be worse...

Then I realised one thing, that I forgot to reply the person who ask me whether I want to go to American Express or did she ask me whether she is calling American Express? AHHHHH! I can't call her back because it is a private number...

No comments: