Friday, May 05, 2006

Alien VS Pineapple Tat

As promised, I told Mr Alien that I will write an article about his explaination. No, not because he threaten me with his tentacles or plasma gun. Its just that you always need to hear both side of a story. And also because he is the GUY with the car. So I actually depend on him to drive me home everytime we meet. If not, he might just leave me by the roadside or ask me to walk home.

See... Actually "prawning" is not about just cooking prawns, peeling them and eat, its MORE than that. There is this added step of fishing for them. Talking about fishing prawns, I used to do that when I was young. My Dad will bring our whole family to Pasir Ris where he will pay an hourly rate to fish at the prawn pond. Its fun and I miss those days. Hope I will be able to do that with my friends next Saturday to relive those moments.

Now for the next item on my list. Oh ya... Mr Alien claims that he is not doing anything behind his girlfriend's back, so does it mean that he actually report his EVERY movements to his girlfriend? Well.... That is only pure speculation. They seem loving though, being together for 4 years I think. Mr Alien is a good alien, sorry I mean man. He told me I wrote as if he is being henpecked. Its not true you know, by not organising the outing as your girlfriend told you to is respecting her wishes. I mean in a relationship you need to respect each other and thats good. Nothing wrong with not organising something if she told you not to although I am still baffled.

Ok that is for the clarification which I told Mr Alien I will do. As long as he is happy, I am happy and you will still drive me home right?

No comments: