Monday, May 22, 2006

Over Feeding Me

My Mum yesterday complained that her sons are not eating the food she buys. Funnily she got 2 sons (me and my younger brother), its funny not because she got 2 sons, its funny because she ONLY scolds ME. I mean hey you got 2 sons, how come its always me that gets the scolding?? Mr Buddy say its because I am fuck up which I strongly disagree. I think my Mum feels that between me and my brother, I am the stronger one so I can take the scolding.

In case you all think that we are not eating our lunch and dinner while all the rest of Africa are starving, its not what you think. Its just that my Mum likes to buy EXTRA food like dim sum and bread. I have told her many, many, MANY times not to buy so much food. She just won't listen. She say she scared we are hungry. Heres how she makes a fuss about the wastage,

Mum: "Everytime I buy the bread, you all don't eat, waste the food." (saying it fiercely but I am not scare)
Me: "I told you not to buy so much food liao, told you so many times."
Mum: "Huh! Don't buy then you all start asking me whether got things to eat!" (it seems like she has indirectly denied the fact that I had told her many times)
Mum: "Ok lor, then I won't buy lunch and dinner for you all."
Me: "Huh! What has lunch and dinner to do with not eating the bread?!"

My Mum just demonstrated a classic example of women logic. What has not eating the extra food to do with not buying us lunch and dinner?? My Mum never fail to amuse me with her all threats and reasonings. Then after this threat she will go on to other things like telling me to go sleep back at my original room, that she bought a study table but I didn't use it and so on and on. It absolutely has no relations to what we were talking about which is the extra food. It all started just because I told her AGAIN not to buy so much food and she creatively misinterpret it to not buying any food for us.

On a side note, my brother is amazing, while my Mum is threatening US, not me but the 2 of us with not buying food for us, he seems oblivious to what is happening around him, happily playing his computer game. Brother, this is war and you are part of it. How come I am the only one standing up to her?

I must really admit. I can't understand women logic. Besides creatively misinterpreting that not buying extra food is equivalent to not buying lunch and dinner, my Mum did it again,

Me: "Eh.... I got something important to tell you." (in a serious tone)
Mum: "What?"
Me: "Happy Mother's Day.... And please continue to work hard..... for ME."
(my Mum smiling happily)

Well.... My original plan was to irritate my Mum by telling her to work hard to feed me but apparently she is happy that I say Happy Mother's Day. My plan backfired. Its ok, I will try again next year. Nice.... On a positive side, I make my Mum happy without buying her a Mother's Day gift or treat her to some expensive dinner. Hehe... Saves me some money. For those of you who thinks I am a cheapskate, think again. How many of you can make your mother happy by just talking? I can.... I am GOOD. BoHAHAHAHA....

Oh ya.... The next day my Mum still buys me lunch and dinner. I know she will do it. Why? Because I am good.......

No comments: