Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Female Buddy

It was all arranged. It is predestined. It is a trap. The moment I step into my new full time job, my schedule is arrange almost the same as hers. I used to work with her before part time, we seldom talk and I didn't really have a good impression of her. When I look at her for the first time, she had ordinary features, 2 eyes, 1 nose, 2 ears and 1 mouth.

Now I see her in a different light. I have no choice but to notice her cos we eat lunch, dinner and smoke together often. (when I don't even smoke -_-") She dye her hair light blond, have a tatoo of a red butterfly fluttering around a stalk of flowers on her right thigh, slightly tan than before and she really looked different when she dress up. That my friends...... is the wonders of make up and dressing up. (haven't we all been deceived?)

Before I step into my new job, I knew she was unpopular in office. I didn't know the extent of it. For a newbie like me, its best for me to hang out with the 'popular people' or the majority but I didn't because I am not scared. Besides, I can't be bother with what really happened, how I see her now is how she is to me. The past is the past, what is done cannot be undone. Don't we all deserve a 2nd, 3rd or even a 4th chance to turn over a new leaf?

There was one day when I lost my ATM card and I was left with only $1.50 on me. How am I able to survive in the concrete jungle of City Hall? Luckily my female buddy was there. For the whole day, she was my ATM machine, when I need money I just take from her. Cool..... :)

On Monday, she fell down because her heels gave way. (how unlucky can I get?) So from Tanjong Pagar I sent her all the way back to Woodlands using the North South Line through Raffles Place, then from there I would go home to Boon Lay which was like 1 big round. For some reason, she counted the number of stations that I need to go through.... 28. Thanks ah. She later told me that we should actually go to Jurong East and then switch to North South Line which will be shorter. -_-" Luckily my mobile phone no batt, so I didn't know how many hours I spend on that train AND I don't want to know.

Yesterday we were suppose to go to the Singapore Art Museum but we didn't went in because its only one hour before closing time. So instead we went to Intercontinental Hotel. There we sat on the sofa and drank tea and chat about everything about work to past relationships, then we had dinner at a Vietnamese Restaurant. Its my first time eating viet but its sure is good.

I don't know why but somehow I feel that she is going to give me more trouble.....

No comments: