Monday, May 29, 2006

A Strange Week

1. Parting Message?
Just now I was on the train when I received this strange sms from a good friend Ms Princess....

"My fav.. Blue and white roses, teddy bears... Ok suddenly I thought if one day I'm dead and you guys (are)attending my funeral.. Don't forget.. This is what I want."

Wah! So I immediately called her and she didn't pick up. Why would someone suddenly send you such a sms?
And later she sms me....

"Oh sorry I saw your miss call.. I'm driving.. And didn't bring my earpiece.. So wats up"

If you are driving, how come you can sms me?! So I sms her that I would call her another day. I hope she is alright and that she is joking.

2. An Unusual Request
During the week I got a strange sms from a friend asking me for a strange favour....

"I need to ask a favour from you. My girlfriend besides me, needs a good friend, if possible befriend her can?"

Seriously which guy would ask his male friend to befriend his girlfriend?? I really could not fathom the reason behind it. I don't mind being friends with my friends girlfriends but then to be specially requested to be a good friend..... Hmmmmmm...... I must be really a good company. WOOOO!!!!!

3. Freaking Me Out
Some guy actually thought I was angry with him, so he try all kinds of methods to placate me which was actually annoying me. I just want this person to leave me alone. But nooooo..... He keep pestering me asking whether I am angry with him or not, when I say no, he say I am bluffing. I mean why bother to ask me when you think I am angry with you and would not believe me when I say no. Stupid right! Sometimes I suspect he doesn't understand English. And then he did something.....

Guy: "Still angry with me?"
Me: "I am not angry with you. How many times do you need to ask?" (-_-" annoying me again)
Guy: "Cos you never really talk to me on Sunday mah."
Guy: "I wave to you, you also never reply me."
Guy: "I so sad." ( -_-" AHHHHHHHH!!!! My gay alarm is ringing!!)
Guy: "Can I meet you later?" (well what do you think?)
Me: "For?" (the next sentence is cracking)
Guy: "For a heart to heart chat lor." (WHAT?!)
Me: "You are getting girly and its freaking me out."
Guy: "But... But... You really seem angry with me." (how many times do I have to tell him?!)
Guy: "Thats why I wanna have a heart to heart chat with you. A xxx(time) k?
Me: "No. You are annoying me thats all."
Guy: "Meet lah. I meet you xxx(time) at xxx(place) k? Hehe."
Me: "Nah."
Guy: "Please please."
Me: "Sorry... You are really freaking me out."
Guy: "Are you Tat Tat?" (I seriously don't know why he call me Tat Tat and I don't want to know)

I didn't reply him after that. Which guy in his right mind would want to have a heart to heart chat with another guy?! I mean if you want to talk about your problems, its ok but have a heart to heart chat about me? Noooo..... I would be crazy to go and meet him. I nearly want to block him on msn.

4. Suspicious Commentator
An anoymous person by the nick of Gingerbread Girl commented on my Cbox. I actually had a suspect in mind but I can't confirm. You should always give people the benefit of the doubt. But judging from her choice of words and her character, most likely its her.

"You are the most thick skinned, shameless guy on earth with a shameless gift of the gab. I dunno if the world should be thankful for you or if you're a curse to womenkind."

Analysing this comment she is actually praising me. Why? Because it comes from girl, knowing that a girl doesn't always mean what they say, it is actually decipher this way,

"You are the most thick skinned (confident), shameless(daring) guy on earth with a shamless gift of the gab (eloquence). I dunno(not sure about my feelings) if the world should be thankful for you or you're a curse(blessing) to womenkind."

So its actually written this way:

"You are the most confident, daring guy on earth with great eloquence. I feel that the world should be thankful for you and you are a blessing to womenkind."

Nice.... Thank you for the compliments. I accept it. :)

5. 360 Change
I have a female friend who use to talk cock a lot to me, joke with me, treat me food and drinks, basically she is nice to me. Today I saw her, and she seem cold towards me after she came back from her holiday in China. I wonder what warrants the change. Is it because I did something or is it because I didn't do something?

6. My Female Buddy
Thats right.... I have a female buddy, I just got her. Don't ask me why. I don't know how it happened. She was assigned to me just like Mr Buddy. She is bubbly, likes to talk, easily happy easily sad, smokes, offends people easily, have a butterfly tatoo on her tigh and like Mr Buddy, gives me nothing but trouble. -_-"

People I would really like to tell you more exciting happenings about my strange week but due to some sensitive issues it would then expose my shameless deeds and daring exploits. As Mr Buddy says that I am a bastard and a fucker. For this happening week, I would like to thank Mr Buddy and Mr Nose for making it better. You should know why. Both of you are the 2nd best!

Oh you must be wondering.... Who is the best? Of course its ME.....

No comments: