Thursday, May 04, 2006

Its All Alien to Me

Just this afternoon I was chatting with Mr Alien over MSN, he was suggesting that for our next outing we should go to Marina South for BBQ, cos he says prawning is fun. Seriously I don't understand what is so fun about peeling prawns and then eating them. But I guess he is just a simple guy and is happy just to peel prawns for the rest of his life or as entertainment. Which is good, cos he is easily contented and satisfied. Unlike me who gets bored easily. Then something out of the ordinary happen,

Mr Alien: "They have BBQ pits there." (refering to Marina South)
Mr Alien: "If want, we can buy food go there BBQ while prawning too."
Me: "Hmmm.... Sounds good." (no its not... haha)
Me: "You organising?" (I mean its his suggestion right)
Mr Alien: "Can't lah, my girlfriend don't like me to organise such stuff." (WHAT!!)
Mr Alien: "She think I trying to be funny." (what is so funny??)
Me: "Huh.... Don't understand."
Mr Alien: "Never mind. Bottomline: Me = Attender not organiser. Haha."
(He just push all the responsibilities of organising just like that)

And so I volunteer to organise our next outing. I really cannot comprehend the rationale behind why Mr Alien's girlfriend does not want him to organise outings. I suspect that everytime he meet us, he does it behind his girlfriend's back. He is a truely good friend. Why? Because he risk his girlfriend's wrath just to meet us. I mean will you risk your life to meet your friends?
I am starting to worry for him. What if one day he got caught?? Will he get tortured? Or lose his freedom forever? I must save him!

Hmmm..... I think I will form a SAS (Save Alien Squad) Team to save him. I will ask Mr Sun, Mr Nose, and Mr Weird Tiger to join me. Mr Alien wait for us, we are COMING to save you!

A scary thought is now hovering over my head, what if my next girlfriend is like Mr Alien's girlfriend?? Does it mean when I want to meet my friends, I have to apply for leave? Or I got to sneak out? Will my freedom be restricted? Oh no.....

I love freedom......

No comments: