Monday, May 22, 2006

I Want My Buddy Back

My Buddy has changed......

Recently Mr Buddy is not his usual self. He has changed from bad to NICE. He is starting to be sugar and spice and everything nice. In another word SWEET.... He also start to be more caring towards my feelings and opinions. What is going on!!! Then he did the unthinkable..... He told me to cut my fingernails. I mean which guy tells another guy to cut his fingernails because its good for him except for those girly man.

For this past month Mr Buddy has been calling me at all sorts of time. Late in the night when it was 2am which obviously I am sleeping, EARLY in the morning at 10 am which OBVIOUSLY I am still sleeping and when I am eating etc. He has also started to ask me to send him those lovey dovey chinese love songs which he seldoms listen. Songs like 我真的受伤了, Forever Love and other crappy songs.

Today Mr Buddy just confessed to me his feelings for me on my Cbox. I knew it.... I know you luv your buddy man. But sorry..... I only love women and I am afraid we only can be friends. Too bad you are not a girl.... Hmmmm.... Nah.... HENG you are not a GIRl. Why would I want a girl for a buddy?! BoHAHAHA....

I want my old buddy back.... The cocky, selfish and narcissistic bastard.....

No comments: