Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Blog Idiot

Ok this one is about me. I admit I am a Blog Idiot. Some of my friends like told me they did leave comments on my blog but somehow I can't find them. I wonder why, so I told them to leave it on the Cbox cos I really don't know where to find them.

Finally I stumbled upon them, oh my.... I actually need to APPROVE the comments! What an idiot.... (of course I mean myself) Weijie once ask me why I didn't put photos. Its not I don't want, it is that I don't know how to. Besides being a blog idiot, I am also a computer idiot. That time my computer got connection problem but luckily Mr Buddy very zhai (good) at it. So he help me solve it. Thanks man! But hey, I am a blog and computer idiot but Mr Buddy is a idiot himself too.... A handphone idiot that is.

Oh yah... These are some of the comments long long ago.... Hee...

boyuan said...
hey ah tat. surprised to see no one leaving coments on ur blogs. nice blog u have. u have an interesting life and u r sooo smooth and slick. awesome

Thank you Boyuan... Pretty accurate description of me.... Sweet.... Bwahahahahaha

caral said...
Yep, do follow what you think you'll like to do. And your friend is right, change now, rather than hating whatever you doing at year three. =D

Thank you Caral. I only read this today. Its still not too late. I actually feel moody today but after I read this comment I feel happy again. It seems like someone knows I will feel moody today and the comment is left there to cheer me up. Nice....

So people, its not necessary to leave your comments on the Cbox. You can leave it in the comments box cos I have everything figure out! Yeah! Oh ya.... Anyone knows how I can post photos?

No comments: