Wednesday, May 24, 2006

OCBC 4 Life

I have been looking for a job for this past month. I went for 3 interviews for 3 jobs, 1. Maybank Cards Executive, 2. Bain & Mercer Advertising Sales Executive and 3. MOE Co-Curriculum Programme Executive (CCPE). 1. got it, 2. got no news, 3. didn't get it. I really wanted that 3rd job because its something newly created by MOE where you assist teachers in logistics for CCA and help organise events like sports day and excursions. And then you also get to meet all those beautiful and young teachers.... I heard teachers are caring. Its great to have a caring girlfriend you know. Hehheh....

After knowing I didn't get the CCPE job, I chose to take up the job as OCBC Sales Officer. Although it wasn't my first choice, I took it cos my savings are running dry, got to pay for my school fees, my debts have been accumalating into a mountain and my Mum is going to kick me out of the house soon. Ya and soon I will be eating grass and drinking air if this continues after World Cup.

Initially when I was waiting for the CCPE job, OCBC had an offer for me as a Cards Sales Officer, so I was like waiting for a job while I am being offered another. My friends told me to take the OCBC job cos its paying twice as much than the CCPE thingy. Ya.... But I wanted to wait, though its lesser pay, its my first choice cos its more interesting to me. (not because of young and beautiful teachers) For those of you who know me, interest matters more to me than money. Ya I know I am too idealistic.... Wait till I got no money then I know right.

Few months ago, when I quit OCBC in January, I told myself I wouldn't be going back again cos I was bored of doing their cards sales and wanted to try something new even sell other bank's cards. Ironically, I am going back tomorrow and I am getting the job without an interview! Thanks to my team leader who recommends me.

When Mr Nose knew I chose the OCBC job because I didn't get the CCPE thingy, he looks more happier than me. -_-" Ya.... Because its more money right?? Lately, I recommend Mr Nose to do part time card sales with OCBC and it seems like he is enjoying it. I know because he keeps telling me "OCBC 4 Life" and then he will put up 4 fingers with the palm facing inside. -_-"

Haish...... OCBC 4 Life......

No comments: