Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Indifference, Ignored and Pride

2 days ago I finally find out why this girl is ignoring me. Her 360 degree change of attitude towards me is because she thought I don't want to talk to her thats why she don't want to talk to me. How stupid can that be?
I mean her not me.

Well... I didn't talk to her because I also thought she don't want to talk to me. But... I am not the stupid one because I did tried to talk to her. And the strange thing is everytime I tried to talk to her, she show indifference towards me, like when she was walking past me, I tried to say hi, she just looked straight and walk past me. I am totally ignored. Nice.... I guess this is retribution to me cos sometimes I show indifference to people for fun.

She knew that I would be disappointed when she heard I didn't get the CCPE job, I am slightly touched but only slightly ar that she understood I like that job better. It is something nice when someone knew how you feel. Seriously I suddenly do not know how to start a conversation with her. Ya I know keep trying right.... Nah... Let things happen naturally lah.... (how come I can feel people cursing me when I say this??)

Maybe pride is in the way too. Having the feeling like "Why don't you talk to me first?" The funny thing is that although she is ignoring me, she still asks about me. Women logic.... Never understand them.

Pride people pride.....

No comments: