Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Always Late and the Handphone Idiot

Mr Wall: "Do you wear a watch?"
Me: "No... But I got my handphone to tell me the time. Why lei?"
Mr Wall: "Do you know what TIME is it?"
Me: "Oh... Sorry we are late... Its all Mr BUDDY's fault, I was waiting for him."

Actually the real and biggest culprit is Mr Giant. He say meet at 2pm at Cityhall MRT station yesterday. Then he postpone it to 230 and I have to msg everyone to change the time. this is what he sms me,

Mr Giant: Can change the time to 230pm? Cos I got something on. Anyway Mr Buddy will be late.

I mean what has Mr Buddy tendency to be late to do with changing the time? Or rather his reason to be late got to do with Mr Buddy. In this modern era of living, I guess blame pushing is the in thing and the way of survival. So Mr Giant, if you going to be LATE, just tell me the REASON, don't tell me who is going to be late anyway. Big and Useless Giant..... Scared that if you are late and I will kick your ass right.

Despite Mr Buddy and me taking the taxi, we still reached there at 3pm. Well.... Mr Giant is later than us. The 3 of them Mr Fly, Mr Wall and Mr Zidane were waiting for us at Coffee & Toast. When we sat down, the first thing Mr Fly said is that it must be Mr Buddy's fault that we are late. Well... Mr Buddy's infamous latecoming reputation has spread far and wide. The best thing is he actually push the blame to me! Say I wait for him at the wrong place, didn't tell him that I board the taxi and so on....

For the whole day, Mr Buddy shared a handphone with me cos his handphone low batt. Because of his handphone handling incompetencies, I have to help him type sms, why? Cos after 5 mins, he could only manage to type the word "you". He use my handphone to talk as if there was no tomorrow and I got to remind him I ONLY got 100 mins free outgoing call. At the end of the day, all he could say to me was 'thank you". Worse still, he forgot to cancel divert to my handphone and after we part, I received calls from strange women.

I know Mr Buddy is always late but now I know something new about him and that is he is also a handphone idiot....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that woza load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!