Monday, May 01, 2006

The Hardest Woman to Please in the World

The hardest woman to please in this world is my MUM. Today I went out with her to Raffles Shopping Centre to get my office clothes at Robinsons. She got the OCBC Robinsons card, so I reckon it might save me some money.

My Mum is pretty good at picking out men's clothes, I am impressed by her taste. Usually I don't let my Mum pick my clothes cos when I was young, she always pick clothes that are too small for me. So I told myself I will always buy my own clothes.

After buying my clothes, thats where the problems came. You see.... My Mum seldom go to town, so I thought I will bring her around to look see look see. Apparently she wasn't very interested. I wanted to bring her to eat some good food and she would reject me at every suggestion I gave. Finally, I managed to convince her to go to a place to eat on the pretext that I want to eat it. Big mistake.... I ordered extra food and she REFUSED to eat! Ahhhhh....... Oh ya.... At least she did changed her mind and ordered a cup of coffee there. If that is any consolation to me.

My Mum likes to walk fast, always seem to be in a hurry. She always has this stern look on her face and is a practical person. She likes cute things but wouldn't buy it cos she thinks its a waste of money. She enjoys doing origami and baking, her pineapple tarts are the best! (a coincidence with my nick) She is stern and practical yet soft-hearted and caring. A paradox to me indeed. I reckon if I could handle my Mum, I can handle any woman in the world.

My Mum is the woman who rejects me the most. But I won't give up. Why? Because she is my mother.....

No comments: