Friday, March 17, 2006

A April Summer Breeze

1256pm.... Doby Ghaut MRT. Ops I think I am gonna be late.
1303pm.... Orchard MRT. No sign of her. She sms that she is at the hub. I went to washroom first, let her wait, its ok. Haha.
Finally I met her. On our way to Sakae Sushi she asked me.
Ms April: Why did you choose to eat at Sakae Sushi?
Me: Cos the plates there are smaller. ( cunning smile on my face)
Ms April: ........ ( stun look)
Me: So it would be easy on you when you wash the plates.
April: Why should I wash the plates when you are treating? You cant pay you wash lor.
Me: We should wash the plates together its more romantic. Hahahaha.

I treat Ms April because she once treat me before. So got to treat her back, anyway I have not seen her for some time. After lunch we walk around, throughout that I can see that she is a woman of great taste because she laughs at whatever I say. Then I brought her to DFS to look at diamonds and handbags and I told her she can pick anything she wants. Being the nice girl that she is, she didnt pick anything. Heng...

Throughout our window shopping Ms April told me she like this pair of sunglasses, she like this, she like that then I look at her and say.
Me: Are you hinting me? Because your birthday is coming right?
Ms April: No... Why should I hint? (smiling face)
Me: Dont lie because I wont buy. Hahaha.
Well... I truly believe that she is not hinting, even if it is, I will pretend I dont get it.

Spontaneously we decided to watch a movie. Since its spontaneous, we didnt really decide in advance. When we reach Cineleisure, the show I wanted to watch "Yours, Mine and Ours" had started showing. Well... It is down to 1 choice and it is going to show soon "TransAmerica". Ms April is keen on that show about transexual( read as Ah Gua) She is actually keen on the movie "Brokeback Mountain" too but its not showing until at night. Heng... Strange girl, she actually wants to watch a movie either about transexual(Ah Gua) or on gays. -_-" To all her admirers, you are lucky, cos you do not have to watch a movie about transexual(Ah Gua) with her, because I have done it. Oh yah, there is 1 more gay movie(Brokeback Mountain) she wants to watch. Good luck! Or alternatively you can pay me to watch it with her to suffer on your behalf.

The movie finally started...... Oh man! Let me summarise it for you... You will see lots of dicks! Mostly men and only 1 naked woman who is suppose to be a transexual. The son trying to seduce the father who is transexual and he does not know that he is his father.
The movie finally ended....... Come to think of it. Transexual are quite pitiful. They just want to decide on what they want to be, to choose what they want to be. Gross yet touching.

After the movie, Ms April told me she feels like eating ice-cream but she is still full. Me too. Ms April if you are reading this, the next treat is on you! You can buy me breakfast, lunch, dinner and ICE-CREAM.... Yummy....

No comments: