Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A passing of a April shower

I look at the sky outside, it was raining heavily. I just had a hair cut at Shaw Towers and then I made a call,
Me: "Hello, eh... Where are you now ah?"
Ms April: "In the train."
Me: "Is your place raining?"
Ms April: "No... Why?"
Me: "Cos its raining heavily now at Bugis. DID you bring an umbrella?"
Ms April: "Ya... You didnt bring meh?"
Me: "Heng... Cos I didnt bring and at least we can share."
And then I ran through the rain to Bugis MRT station and then took a train to Doby Ghaut MRT station. By that time the rain has stopped. I was early so I waited and waited and WAITED... Hey man where is she?? Then I received a sms,
Ms April: Eh... Where are you ah?
Me: Contol station.
Ms April: I am at plaza sing liao. Where should I meet you?
I did not bother to reply... -_-" Cos she came earlier than me yet she did not tell me she had reached. Thanks lei... I then meet her at the entrance.

We went to eat at Pasta Mania and then I told her to queue up to buy food. She refused. Instead she quickly took out her money and gave it to me, to escape the responsibility I had given her. I went to queue up reluctantly. After we went to walk around while waiting for the movie "Yours, Mine and Ours" to start. We were at Espirit when she stop in front of the sunglasses section.
Ms April: "I like a sunglass from Gucci, which cost about $200. And another from xxx (cant remember the brand) which costs $900."
Me: "Wo... You sure got expensive taste. Are you hinting me AGAIN?" (her birthday is coming)
Ms April: "No... Why should I?"
Me: "Haha... Well.... You can continue to feel good about the price."

The movie started.... Man with 8 kids meet woman with 10 kids, fell in love and move in together. The kids hated each other and try to break up their parents. When they finally succeeded. They realised they were wrong and in fact get along well with each other. They try to patch up their parents. It was a lovely movie, it moved me and Ms April cried and I laughed at her. She asked me why I laughed at her. I told her I was laughing cos the movie has ended. (I wasnt, I was really laughing at her for crying)

After that we went to eat toast at Ya Kun, I suddenly had a craving for food. This time I told her it was her turn to queue up for food. I quickly took out my money and gave it to her and I said please. (always works) She show a face and reluctantly went to buy. Nice.... :) (everyone needs to contribute to the outing you know)

Throughout the outing, all Ms April did was laugh. I know I am humourous but you need to contribute to the CONVERSATION. I told her in that way, she would be more interesting to the opposite sex. She told me she is a quiet girl. Funnily she had admirers. (I seriously dont know where they come from)
Me: "Hey, how come you get second dates from your admirers when you are boring?" (sly smile)
Ms April: "I dont know lei...." (amused about my question)
Ms April: "Then how come you go out with me the second time?"
Me: "Cos I want to watch movies during weekdays afternoon and you are the most FREE." (she is jobless now)

Ms April sometimes speaks too softly and at times monotonous.
Me: "Can I call you at night before I sleep?" (sounding unserious)
Ms April: "Why lei?" (sound stunned)
Me: "So that I can fall asleep when I hear your monotonous voice." (laughing now)
Ms April: "..........." -_-"(this is her expression literally.... nice... hehe)
Me: "And when you say hello... hello... and no one replies. You can put down the phone. I am probably asleep." (haha)

To give Ms April some credit, she did talk and she is quite an expert in matters of the heart. Well... She had one VERY strong point, and that she is a woman of great taste. I know, because she laughs at whatever I say.....

No comments: