Saturday, March 25, 2006

LoSt in the TrAin of ThouGhts

Yesterday I went to meet Mr Rooster to study at Bishan. It was a pretty long journey from Boon Lay to Bishan even by MRT. I was sitting down and then I look at the railings with all the hand grips, and then I saw myself and Ms K holding on to the hand grips talking to each other, the train was crowded, and then I said,

Me: "EH... Can you stop rubbing your eyes?"(she was rubbing her eyes with her 2 index fingers)
Ms K: "........" (she was pouting cos I scolded her)
Me: "Do you know how dirty the hand grips are? People dig their nose, go toilet didnt wash their hands and then hold the grips. You use your fingers to RUB your eyes. You know how much germs there are??!!"
Ms K: "Yes Sir!" (she salute me and then stamp her foot smiling)

Seeing Ms K cute expression, I cant help but smile and I think sometimes I was too harsh with her.
And then I realise the 2 figures(me and Ms K) slowly disappeared in front of me and I was back to reality and found myself sitting there smiling to myself.

Then it dawn on me that I was alone.....

No comments: