Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ocean Seven

0554am... I cannot believe I woke up this early. Yesterday Mr Nose msn me at 10 plus asking me whether I could help him play GK in the NUS Futsal Open. His original keeper has put him aeroplane. -_-" Well... I reluctantly say yes cos I stay extreme west and that place is in Kallang's The Cage( indoor artifical pitch). I help him cos I haven seen him in a long time so just meet up lor.

0750am... I reach there early and Mr Nose came at about 0805am. You know what he told me... That our first match is at 1030am. -_-" He cheated my feelings, I could have slept more at home... Thanks lei...

I realise our team's name is called OCEAN SEVEN. I wonder why. Anyway, I shall not go into details of our matches cos we did not qualify. From this futsal open I get to meet new friends and see Mr Nose again... Haven seen him for a really long time, reminds me of our school days in Jurong Institute. Oh yah and a goodie bag with 4 magazines(Teen, Seventeen etc), Newater, fan etc...

You know sometimes how strange things are. Sometimes when I want to play soccer, I couldn't find enough players. -_-" Now I had 3 offers to play soccer in a week. Mr Buddy just asked me to play tomorrow morning.

At least I know I was once part of OCEAN SEVEN......

No comments: