Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ice Ice Baby

Today I met Ms Kitten, Ms Ginger, Ms Ice, Mr Fly for lunch at Tiong Bahru Plaza. And then I realise Ms Ice doesnt talk much and often talk to Ms Ginger only. I reckon I gave it a shot. So I said,

Me: "Are you shy?"
Ms Ice: "........."
Me: "I have been sitting here for 5 minutes and you haven even say hi to me."
Ms Ice: "Why must I say hi to you, you should say hi to me first."

Before they left, I try another time,

Me: "Are you not going to say goodbye to me?"
Ms Ice: "You say goodbye to me first lor."

And then she walk away. Cool... Icy.... And then Ms Ice has a classical expression. She likes to open her eyes and stare with a "I cant believe it" expression. I know I am hot but then you dont have to stare at me until like that right.

I went to Orchard with Mr Fly cos he wanted a haircut and then we had dinner at Long John Silver. I received a sms from Mr Rooster, this is part of it,

Mr Rooster: I do consider you as my friend. :) But I know you normally will do the opposite of what people say. But really consider stay on. Anyway just concentrate on doing a good degree.

He knows me really well. Haha... Doing opposite of what people tell me to do. Even Mr Fly says I am a rebellious person. Actually I dont do it on purpose, sometimes yes, but sometimes its because I do things in the unconventional way and people cannot accept it. So far I got some friends who ask me to stay on and some who ask me to make the jump and go for what I like.

I would like to thank my friends for the advices and support like, Mr Rooster, Mr Gump, Mr Fly, Mr Nose, Ms Pikachu, Ms Pooh, Wise Tiger and the rest. Its all nicks but you know who you are. It really bring a tear to my eye when I hear your encouragements.

Today Mr Buddy is flying back from Hong Kong and I haven told him about my decision to switch school yet. I cant wait to see the shock on his face.......

No comments: