Saturday, March 18, 2006

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells

I arrived at work and set my eyes on a petite figure. There she was standing among the the ever flowing crowd trying to sell her products. And then she turn around. She is cute. Shoulder length hair, intelligent eyes, every other features of hers are small but fits nicely on her face. I remember the first thing she says to me was to ask me for lunch.
Ms Bells: "Do you want to eat lunch with Mr Horse?"
Me: "Huh? How come he wants to eat lunch and you are the one asking?"
Ms Bells: "He is shy."
Me: "Ok." -_-"

Working was always boring. And then I realise Ms Bells is a very crappy person. Heres why.
Me: "How do you sell your cards?"
Ms Bells: "Well... I put my brochures this way ( in a fan shape) and then I purposely drop some brochures and then someone will pick it for me. I will then ask the person to sign some cards for me." (smiling and looks convinced that it works)
Me: "I am impressed." (I wasnt, I was laughing)
Ms Bells: "It works before."
And then she proceed to demostrate her method without much success. No one pick it up for her. Ha..... She even ask Mr Auntie to pose as a customer to walk past her and she drop her brochures just for him to pick it up. Erm.... I dont know what she was trying to prove but nice try. Before work ends, I ask her for her number, and when it was my turn to give her, I gave her only my first 4 digits. I told her I will give her the last 4 digits when 4D opens on Wednesday. Hahaha.... I was being playful.

Come Wednesday...I sms the last 4 digits to her. Since then we sometimes sms each other. In the beginning, I didnt really understand what she was messaging me. I would tell her something and she would reply with reference to something. Example I was telling her, there were not much guys left at our workplace, I have been working mostly with girls. She would then tell me something about what happened to all the male characters, that the female characters are appearing... Do you understand? I guess this is the workings of a higher mind. I didnt ask her what it means, I just pretended that I understood. Ops....

One fine day, I was standing among the ever flowing crowd selling my product. then I saw a familiar figure walking past me. She turn around and I saw her side view. It was Ms Bells. On hearing that I called her, she quickly look in front and walked away. Huh?? I sms her.
Me: "Hey was that you? How come you ignored me when I called you?"
Ms Bells: "I just went for a make up session with Ms Cinderella and I look like a ghost."
Me: "Dont worry because I am not afraid of ghost." :)

There was a day where I met up with Mr Fly, Ms Peach, Ms Cherry and Ms Bells for roti prata. Well... Mr Fly told me Ms Bells was really a shy girl. I was like huh? really? Cos she was quite talkative when I know her. And then it happens again, she ignore me not saying anything to me even she was sitting directly opposite me. Oh ya... she did say something though.... That is bye bye. -_-"

The one expression that I always remember about Ms Bells was the one she uses to COMMUNICATE with fishes. You heard right.... Fishes! I was window shopping with her and Ms Mosquito when we stop at Indochine's giant fish tank. We were admiring the fishes and then a fish stop in front of us. Suddenly she puff up her face like a fish and stick her face in front of the fish! Wo..... Fishes $300. Her expression Pricless. Everytime I think of it I have to laugh.

Ms Bells pull her arm back, her small fists clenched tightly threatening a punch. If you see someone cute trying to punch you, will you avoid? I didnt cos I didnt think she was going to punch me anyway. I told her if you dare punch me lor. WHAM! And she did. I say why? She said it was my fault that I dared her. Huh? It was pain, more painful in my heart. Hahaha.

Cute, coy and cuddly....

No comments: