Sunday, March 19, 2006

When Ms Peach meets Mr Pineapple

I arrived for work and sign in and when I went out of the office, a beautiful smile greets me. It captures my attention, and I still remember it clearly. It was the smile of a girl. She has long hair and at that moment it was still wet and she combed it side parting. She is tan and had pinkish cheeks, probably she had applied blush. What appeals to me most is her smile, it is bright and when she smiles both her eyes will be in a straight line and the skin beneath her eyes will fold nicely. She says,
Ms Peach: "Hi, what should I do?"
Me: " You should go into the office to sign in first."
Ms Peach: "Orh... Ok."

Ms Peach had a special way of selling cards. She would put all her brochures in a single pile. Lift it high up like a traffic police to catch the attention of the ongoing human traffic. It works, everyone look up to what she was holding. But it looks funny so I imitated her.

Apparently it was Ms Peach last day at work as she was juggling between her full time job and her this part time job. After work we went home together because we stay near each other. On the way back, I found out that she was interested in astrology and had a gift for drawing.

The next time I met Ms Peach was when we were going out in groups at night. She was suppose to go in to the club first with a prepaid ticket but then she came back telling us she lost her ticket. Haha... Looking that she was flustered, I cant help but make fun about her, so I pretended to be aghast.
Me: "What! You lost the ticket? How did that happen? (acting fierce)
Ms Peach: "I was walking towards the entrance when I reach there I realise the ticket was not in my hand." (looking at the floor, not knowing what to do)
Me: "Huh... You very blur lei. How can this happen?? (still acting fierce)
Ms Peach: "But I was really holding on to the ticket, I dont know where is it now? (still trying hard to explain)
Fortunately, the ticket was later found on the roadside by Ms Bells. I dont know how it got there and it still remains a mystery until now. And then there was Mr Cliff and Mr Cranky told me I was too fierce to her and this is not the army. Hahaha.... Guess I acted too well. Well... From this incident I can see that Ms Peach is a very nice girl, she was apologetic and not once did she try to argue with me. Her reaction to my accusations was cute. :)

I think I should try to be nice to Ms Peach. Try........

No comments: