Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Story of The 6 Tigers of Jurong Institute

Lately, I caught up with my gang from JI( it means Jurong Institute and no I am not a terrorist and I love peace). We are now on different paths.... Have known them for 4 years and 1 for 7 years. Big tiger is working as a travel agent and studying part time in SIM. Wise tiger is in US taking marine biology, Weird tiger is signing on with MSD, Sporty tiger is in NUS and Little tiger had sign on with the army. My biggest ambition is to get ALL of us into a photo. Somehow or rather there will always be 1 that is missing. Even meeting up is difficult cos somehow somewhere someone is busy. The only time we are together 6 people is when we were in school eating in canteen and looking at girls... Haha... Those were the days. We would not have known each other had we not repeat our studies. Wise tiger repeat his yr 1, Wierd tiger repeat his yr 2 and me and Sporty tiger repeat our yr 3. Yes we study 4 YEARS of A Levels. Hahahahaha....... We are very knowledgeble.

Somehow I feel that our group is not as close as before because of a few years ago............... 2 tigers fell in love with the SAME girl. Ha.... Love rivalry. Makes for a great story. Friends who fell in love with the same girl. Usually you really do not know whether to take sides, who is right or wrong. Whoever gets the girl still lose no matter what. Probably getting the girl is better mathemactically. Anyway you are gonna to lose your friends so at least you HAVE the girl. Haha.

Oh ya... So what happened next?... Who won who lose? Well.... Both did not get the girl. Its difficult to untie the knots we have in our hearts. So I told myself if it happens that 1 day I fell in love with the same girl as my friend, I would let him have her. Girls are everywhere but good friends are hard to find. Another solution is dont have too many friends. Hehheh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha! So funny post! i like! After reading it, i kinda miss those days...
Hope we can meet up again and make ur dream come true! =)
Keep posting hor.. u got readers wan =)