Saturday, March 25, 2006

How to Ask a girl out and other theories

What prompt me to write this article is because I have friends and fans from all over the world asking me about this. Today I was already asked this question twice, once from Wise Tiger in US and Crazy Su from Australia. I even had queries from Singapore, none other than my favourite buddy, Mr Buddy. Last Thursday, Mr Buddy and I were sitting at the bus stop when suddenly he turn to me and say,

Mr Buddy: "Eh... I think I had forgot how to ask a girl out."
Me: "........." (I was stunned)

I was stunned because Mr Buddy is a pretty cocky and confident person plus he is funny. Yet he had this "problem". Well... I am not a Guru nor a expert, luckily I have friends who CLAIMED and THINK they are experts. Here are a few examples,

Make up a Story to ask a girl out: (credit goes to Weird Tiger and his cousins)

Boy: "Hello, I have 2 free movie tickets to this movie this Saturday, you wanna go?
Girl: "How come you got 2 free movie tickets?" (girls are always curious)
Boy: "Oh... My friend just broke up with his girlfriend and he had already booked the tickets, so he gave it to me. So you wanna go?"
Girl: "Oh... Ok."

Before you ask the girl out, you need to find out what movies she want to see and have not seen yet. VERY IMPORTANT! Cos if you got 2 free movie tickets to a movie she had watch before, then adios. So the best bet is to buy tickets of new movies, most likely she haven seen it yet. You need to buy or book the tickets first but if you are a last minute guy, and realise that the tickets are sold out for that day, dont worry I have a solution for you,

Solution: (credit goes to Mr Buddy)

Boy: "Hello, I do not have the 2 free movie tickets anymore. Sorry."
Girl: "Erm... What happened?"
Boy: "My friend had already patch up with his girlfriend."

The next example you are looking at is the conventional way with a twist: (credit to Mr Kiwi who is now in New Zealand)

Boy: "Do you want to go out this Saturday?"
Girl: "Who else is going?"

At this moment you have 2 choices:

Your balls shrink and you say,

(a) Boy: "I haven ask anyone yet." or
Boy: "You are the first one I ask."

You have balls and you say,

(b) Boy: "Only me and you."

I heard of a innovative way to find out whether a girl likes you or not, and this is the one: (credit goes to Mr Japan for telling me and he claims Mr Fly invented this which he strongly denies)

While walking on the street with the girl, look for a guy, who you think strongly resembles you and belongs to your pattern and proceed to say the following:

Boy: "Did you see that guy over there?"
Girl: "Ya... Why?"
Boy: "Will you like this type of guy?"
Girl: "I guess so."
Boy: "Then I think you will like me."

I seriously do not understand the rationale behind this. And then Mr Fly still insisted he didnt say it.

For the above examples and methodology, I do not take credit for it and I absolutely do not guarantee that it works. Besides I haven even try it myself. So if there are any backfires and screw ups, its YOUR fault. For any courageous men who had try it, I will appreciate your feedback and comments. This is for the good of mankind.

I would like to give credit to the following people for telling me their exploits and theories and make me laugh when I think of it. It was really funny and amusing, the following nominees are:

Mr Buddy (appeared in the movies Team 424 and My Buddy & Me)
My Fly (appeared in the movies Team 424 and House Fly & Pineapple Tart)
Mr Cliff (appeared in the movies When Ms Peach meets Mr Pineapple and Courship or Torture??)
Mr Barbarian (appeared in the movie Team 424)
Mr Nose (appeared in the movie Dreaming Miss K and Ocean Seven)
Wierd Tiger (appeared in the movie The Story Of the 6 Tigers of Jurong Institute)

The WINNER is....... Mr Pineapple Tat!! Thank you people... I would like to thank myself and only MYSELF. Of course I won. I am the main character you know....


No comments: